Robert Welch 20cm/8” Cooks/Chef Knife
The Signature 20cm/8″ cook’s knife is an all-purpose kitchen knife with a curved blade for chopping and rocking cutting actions. Made from high quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel with a hand applied 15° blade edge for superior sharpness.
Designed in consultation with professional chefs this 20cm Cook’s knife, from the multi-award winning Signature range, features a fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blade with a full tang for superior strength and balance. The Japanese-style blade edge is hand applied at a 15° angle. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort and to minimize fatigue. The RW insignia is a permanent steel detail of the handle.
Cook’s knives are a multi-purpose kitchen tool. Their curved blades allow for a two step chop and rock action, ideal for meat (raw or cooked) and hard vegetables as well as herbs, nuts and salads.
- Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
- Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
- Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
- Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
- Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
- Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
- Multi-award winning British design and a lifetime guarantee.
To maintain a superior cutting edge we recommend the regular honing of this Cook’s knife with a Signature Hand-held Knife Sharpener. All Signature kitchen knives are dishwasher safe. Supplied in presentation packaging.
Blade Length: 200mm