Claude Dozorme Berlingot Steak Knife Boxed Set
$115 – $310
- Includes: 4, 6 8, or 12 Berlingot Steak Knives in your choice of colors
- 100% made in France
- Stainless steel rivet
- Half-silk blade with heat treatment
- X50CV13 stainless steel, easy to resharpen for smooth blades
- Micro-serration done manually
- Rockwell hardness between 54 and 56 HRC
- 20 methacrylate colors for the handles (dishwasher compatible)
- Available in wood
Berlingot knives come in 19 colors. Everyone will find the utensil they need in the color of their choice! You also have the opportunity to compose boxes, while blending the colors.
Moreover, we use the high quality steel X50CV13. It is a stainless steel, associated with a methacrylate handle. All accessories in the Berlingot range are dishwasher safe. Their maintenance is simplified.
The color is directly cast in the resin: the Berlingots will not lose their luster after washing! The microdenture of the blade of the steak knives is done manually. Fine and precise, this microdenture is extremely sharp, and does not tear the meat.
Finally, Claude Dozorme manufactures the Berlingot knives entirely in his own workshops. Thus, these knives are guaranteed 100% French and manufactured in a traditional way. With the Berlingots knives, Claude Dozorme is creative and imaginative. Indeed, the Master Cutler demonstrates incomparable know-how in the design of kitchen accessories, essential to complete your range of kitchen knives.