Robert Welch 17cm/7” Deep Santoku Knife
The Signature 17cm/7″ deep santoku knife has a wide scalloped blade for precision slicing and dicing as well as mincing. Fully forged from the highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel with a hand applied 15° blade edge for superior sharpness.
Designed in consultation with professional chefs, this 17cm deep Santoku knife from the multi-award winning Signature range features a fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blade with a full tang for superior strength and balance. The Japanese-style blade edge is hand applied at a 15° angle. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort and to minimize fatigue. The RW insignia is a permanent steel detail of the handle.
A wide scalloped blade makes Santoku knives ideal for the precision slicing and dicing of fruit and vegetables. The scalloped indentations create air pockets, pushing food from the blade and reducing friction when slicing. Designed with a more curved blade edge than our other Santoku knives. The depth of this knife allows it to tackle the very largest of tasks in the kitchen.
- Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
- Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
- Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
- Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
- Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
- Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
- Multi-award winning British design and a lifetime guarantee.
To maintain a superior cutting edge we strongly recommend the regular honing of this Santoku knife with a Signature Hand-held Knife Sharpener. All Signature kitchen knives are dishwasher safe. Supplied in presentation packaging.
Blade Length: 170mm